How do I send all calls straight to Vumber Voicemail
This is new documentation for our beta dashboard. Please excuse typos as we write and review this documentation
Each virtual number (Vumber) you purchase from us, comes with its very own voicemail system.
When someone calls your Vumber, your forwarding phone will ring, and you can answer the call. If you do not answer, the call is taken back and sent to your Vumber voicemail system.
You can also choose to have all calls sent directly to Vumber voicemail, in which case, your forwarding phone will never ring.
To set this up follow these steps:
- Log in your account at https://app.vumber.com
- Choose 'My Numbers' on the left menu,
- From the list of numbers shown, hit "configure" next to the number you want to change.
- Select the 'Call Forwarding' tab
- Set 'When someone calls your Vumber..' option to 'Voicemail'
You might want the caller to hear some rings before they hear your greeting. To accomplish this
- Select the 'Voicemail' tab
- Set 'Minimum rings before voicemail greeting' to the desired settings (we recommend 2 or 3 in most circumstances)
As always, please email [email protected] with any questions you might have.