How do I upload my voicemail greeting file
This is new documentation for our beta dashboard. Please excuse typos as we write and review this documentation
- Log in to your account at https://app.vumber.com
- Click on the "My Numbers' menu on the left-hand side of the screen
- Select the gear-shaped "Configure" button to the right-hand side of the number you want to affect
- Select the "Voicemail" tab
- Under "Play the following" select "Your custom greeting"
- Drag the mp3 /
wavgreeting file to the "Upload your custom greeting" section OR press the "Choose" button to browse files locally on your PC
You file will be instantly available to your callers.
NOTE: We optimize your greeting file to sound great over the phone - and NOT for playback over the web. Don't be worried when you play back your uploaded file - it will sound great to your callers.