How do I record a voicemail greeting
This is new documentation for our beta dashboard. Please excuse typos as we write and review this documentation
To record a voicemail greeting for your Vumber
From your phone:
- call your Vumber from the phone you registered with the service
- when you hear "please enter the number to dial", dial 123 followed by # to access your Vumber Voicemail system
- press 3 to access your voicemail greeting menu
From here, follow the prompts to record your new greeting.
Don't know your voicemail password / PIN?
When you call your Vumber you might need to enter your Voicemail PIN.
To view, update or remove this PIN, please follow these steps:
1) Log in to your account at https://portal.vumber.com/inbox
2) Choose "Settings" from the menu option
3) Choose the "Voicemail" tab.
4) You will with the PIN code on this tab.
5) Edit the PIN and click save.