Turn off call recording message
When call recording is enabled, all Vumber calls are recorded, including both in and outbound calls.
By default, a message will be played to the caller informing them that the calls will be recorded.
You can turn off the message as described below:
- Log in to your Vumber web portal at https://app.vumber.com
- Click on the "My Numbers' menu on the left-hand side of the screen
- Select the gear-shaped "Configure" button to the right-hand side of the number you want to affect
- Select the "Call Recording" tab
- Click the "No Message" option to disable the call recording warning message