How do I turn call recording on
When call recording is enabled, all Vumber calls are recorded, including both in and outbound calls.
- Log in to your Vumber web portal at https://app.vumber.com
- Click on the "My Numbers' menu on the left-hand side of the screen
- Select the gear-shaped "Configure" button to the right-hand side of the number you want to affect
- Select the "Call Recording" tab
- Click the button to "Switch on call recording" to enable the number for call recording
If this is the first time you have switched on call recording for your account you will be asked to accept certain T&C. Please review carefully. There are important legal implications of turning off the "Call Recording Warning".