Calls not forwarded to my T-Mobile phone
Mobile carriers have recently implemented techniques to block robocalls and scam calls. From our experience, T-Mobile, in particular, has implemented very aggressive blocking that sometimes blocks calls we are forwarding. T-Mobile states "Enabling Scam Block may inadvertently block desired calls" and this is exactly what is happening in this case.
There are a couple of solutions to this
1) Turn off T-Mobile's "Scam Block" feature by dialing #632# from your phone.
2) Have your incoming calls show your Vumber number instead of the caller's caller id.
To make this change, please log in to your dashboard https://app.vumber.com
- Select My Numbers
- Choose the number you want to configure
- Click on the call forwarding tab
- Select "Your caller ID will show:" --> "your Vumber number"
Please contact T-Mobile directly to learn more about the call block features.