How do block an entire area code from calling
Sometimes you might want to block entire area codes - for example, to have all calls from 800 numbers sent straight to voicemail or receive a not in service message.
To do this:
- Log in to your dashboard at https://app.vumber.com
- Choose 'My Numbers' from the left menu
- Hit 'Configure' next to the number you want to configure
- Select the 'Blocked Callers' tab.
- Select 'Add Blocked Number'
Enter each area code you want to block. For example 212* to block all calls from the 212 area code.
To have the block all your Vumber numbers, choose 'Block calls from this caller, to all of your Vumbers"