How do I send calls to my cell's voicemail
This is new documentation for our beta dashboard. Please excuse typos as we write and review this documentation
By default, Vumber numbers will ask you to 'press 1' to accept an incoming call. Also, if the call is not answered with about 25 seconds, the Vumber will take back the call and send it to Vumber voicemail.
1) Turn off "press one to accept the call"
- After logging in to your account at https://app.vumber.com choose 'My Numbers'
- Select the number you want to configure from the list
- Choose the 'call forwarding tab'
- Select 'put calls straight through'
2) Extend the time the call will ring at the forwarding number