How do I make an outbound call from the Vumber dashboard
This is new documentation for our beta dashboard. Please excuse typos as we write and review this documentation
Vumber allows you to make or return calls to your customers and have your Vumber number show as the caller ID on their phone.
- Use the Android or iPhone App
- By dialing you Vumber number and then dialing your customer's number
Return a call through your Vumber web portal
A dialog box will be shown.
Note the "transfer call to this phone". This is the phone you would like to place the call from. When you hit "Place Call", in the example above, your phone 333 333 3333 will ring. Pick up the call. Press 1 when asked and a call will then be made to your customer. Its really that simple. Your customer will see your Vumber number is their caller ID.
2) Make a call (to a new number) through the web portal
- Enter the number you want to call
- Select the Vumber you want to call from
- Select the phone you want to use to make the call.
- Hit "Place Call" - your phone will ring - press 1 and your call will be placed.