How do I integrate with Podio using email
This is new documentation for our beta dashboard. Please excuse typos as we write and review this documentation
Emails can be triggered based on voicemail, missed calls or all calls.
- Open the app that you want the Vumber messages to come into.
- Click the wrench icon.
- Choose "Email to app".
- Copy the email address in the grey box at the bottom of the window. It will look something like "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Log in to the Vumber portal at https://app.vumber.com
- Click the 'My Numbers' menu on the left-hand side of the screen
- Select the Vumber number you want these changes to apply to and click the gear-shaped 'Configure' button on the right-hand side of the screen
- Now choose the 'Call Notification' Tab
- 'Edit' the existing or 'Add new email address', and enter the Podio email you retrieved above.
- Select what type of calls you want to be sent to Podio.
That's it. Each call you receive through you Vumber number will now generate a lead in Podio.